Our main accomplishments in 2014
- Medical treatment, rehabilitation, prosthesis, diagnostics of the injured Maidan protesters and ATO fighters:
– 91 people in the countries of Western Europe (medical treatment – 29, rehabilitation – 48, diagnostics – 12, prosthesis – 7 places)
– 27 people in Ukraine
– 13 places in progress (USA and Europe)
- 4 missions of the Western doctors to Ukraine with the purpose of performing examinations and diagnostics of the injured, conducting surgeries and sharing experience:
– examined 150,
– diagnosed 80,
– performed surgeries for 10 severely wounded
- Supplied medicines in equivalent of 265 thousand UAH financed by the Embassy of France in Ukraine
- Supply of medications and equipment to the Ukrainian hospitals:
– 23 20-tonn medical shipments from abroad (Germany, Lithuania, France, Estonia, Czech Republic)
– 2 reanimation vehicles
- Supply of humanitarian help for the victims in the ATO area as well as for the refugees and migrants, organized distribution points in cooperation with the Ukrainian National Guard in the cities of: Artemivsk, Lysychansk, Dnipropetrovsk
- On tactical medicine trainings across Ukraine, over 700 paramedics were trained
Established cooperation with 27 partners:
1. “Renaissance” International Fund.
2. Ukrainian Ministry of Defense.
3. Ukrainian Ministry of Health.
4. Ukrainian Ministry of Social Policy.
5. Ukrainian Ministry of Infrastructure.
6. Ukrainian Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources.
7. Embassy of France in Ukraine.
8. General Consulate of the Republic of Slovakia in the town of Uzhhorod.
9. Department of Homeland of the Republic of Slovakia.
10. Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Slovakia.
11. Ukrainian Salvation Service in Zakarpatska Oblast.
12. NGO «Ukrainian Salvation Service».
13. Charity Organization «Caritas Internationalis».
14. Charity Organization «First Lviv Foundation».
15. Charity Organization «Foundation of Spiritual Revival, city of Lviv».
16. Charity Organization «Anti-AIDS Olena Pinchuk’s Fund».
17. Charity Organization «Democracy Promotion and Development Charity Fund» Vilnius, Lithuania.
18. Charity Organization «Association of Medical Aid and Charity France-Ukraine» (AMCFU).
19. NGO «Medautomaidan».
20. Charity Organization «Wings of Phoenix».
21. Greek-Catholic Parish in Germany.
22. Greek-Catholic Parish in Czech Republic.
23. «International Ukrainian Airlines».
24. «Grenada-4» Ltd.
25. «KVD» Company.
26. Frankfurt OBOZ
27. MM «Welfare»
How to help
In addition to making a donation, you can help as a volunteer. Please give us a brief description of what you can do, where you are and how much time you have to help on regular basis. E-mail us at: [email protected].